This post is written with the specific example in mind of deleting a page from a SharePoint Enterprise Wiki setup. However, the steps also apply to any other Sharepoint instance where you would want to delete a page.
In a SharePoint 2013 Enterprise wiki you can easily add and edit wiki pages that appear on the left hand side-bar. Deleting a page is less intuitive and seems to be different than previous versions of SharePoint.
After a bit of poking around, here is how I found the delete a page option:
- Click the ‘Cog‘ icon on the top right hand side of your browser to: Manage Settings.
- Select the Site Settings option.
- On the Site Settings page, look for the Site Administration section
- In the Site Administration section there will be a Content and Structure link. Click it.
- You’ll now see an interface to manage the content of your Wiki. Click on the Pages link on the left hand navigation bar
- You will see a list of pages to manage in the right hand content area.
- Select the checkbox beside the name of the page that you want to delete
- Then in the options menu on top of the right hand content area, select the Actions drop-down
- Here you will see the option to Delete. Click it now to remove your page or pages.